|Professional Training for Bipolar Disorder|
We provide specialist training for professionals and students on a number of mental health assessments and also on our diagnostic and treatment programmes. The training is usually arranged on an individual basis and can be charged either at an hourly rate or per training course/unit. We can also train and certify your medical and other mental health staff for using these assessments and to assist your team to establish good inter-rater reliability.
Training can be provided in English, Greek, Spanish, and German. Training can be provided remotely at any location in the world via skype or locally in our offices in Athens, Greece or London, UK.
Our training team members (psychologists and psychiatrists) are not only experienced trainers but have used all these gold-standard assessments on many well-funded research trials that have resulted in peer-reviewed publications.
I. Diagnostic assessments (clinician rated)
1. SCID I
2. SCID II
7. Any other diagnostic assessment as requested following consultation with our training team.
II. Symptom severity assessments (clinician rated)
6. Any other symptom severity assessment as requested following consultation with our training team.
III. Psychological assessments
3. A range of psychometric measures
4. Any other psychological assessment as requested following consultation with our training team.
IV. BipolarLab's Programmes and Services
1. Diagnostic Services (Diagnosis and Symptom monitoring)
2. Treatment Services (CBT for Bipolar disorder and Depression)
Contact us with your questions and request to receive further information about our professional training services. We will do our best to arrange a training package tailored to your needs.